Hard Start

Basically something in the PCM software doesn't like our trucks and needs to have it's azz kicked out the door LOL LOL

I used to have hard start problems. Come to find out my banjo bolt for the return on the back of the head came loose. Just something to check.

I'll check on that as soon as the goat cools off, never thought about it but that would do it fo' sho'.....

I checked with the local stealer, getting the TSB done and swapping out PCM's (I still haven't had the new one reflashed) is gonna run about $80, I whish I could buy a DC scan/reflash tool :(

i had that tsb doen on my truck after i bought it used. when you shut it off after it got hot, it was almost impossible to start. it left me at lowe's one night and would not start, so i used a little ether. found thats tsb, took it to the dealer, never happened again. starts in a split second now.

Thank you tim i will try it as soon as possible I've thought a few times i was gonna have to use ether but it finally started. Will be contacting the local dealership fo sho

Back