Bead roller

Per the fabrication supplier thread.

Bead RollerThe $150 model. It needs reinforced for anything thicker than 20ga Al because the rollers don't track well on thick stuff, but that's easy enough to do with 1/2" bar stock.

I have one from Harbor Freight, it put beads on the piping for my twins without any issues. Just place a support bear the front to keep the top and bottom from twisting and screwing up your bead.

Take a look a vibrant performance tube bead roller. Its alittle more but looks nicer than the one in that link.

I've got one similar to the vibrant model. Works good on steel pipe up to 16 ga. I've never used it on anything else yet.

Chris

Per the fabrication supplier thread.

I have one from Harbor Freight, it put beads on the piping for my twins without any issues. Just place a support bear the front to keep the top and bottom from twisting and screwing up your bead.

I just don't have the room for an actual bead roller. I'll get a motorized milton someday when I actually have a shop to work out of but right now these smaller ones will work.

Take a look a vibrant performance tube bead roller. Its alittle more but looks nicer than the one in that link.

Vibrant's is just rated for aluminium, I think it's just one of Bead Forms lower priced units.

I've got one similar to the vibrant model. Works good on steel pipe up to 16 ga. I've never used it on anything else yet.

Chris

Bead form more than likely. They're nice but $250 sounds better than 500 with how much I'll use it.

I built my own powered bead roller from a harbor freight roller. Took a lot of time but they will work good with some love.

I went ahead and bought the graham one, it's a nice piece. They've updated it from the link above.

Back