TS results & videos

Only one water bottle got thrown that I know of at a yeeyee oral doucher doing a burnout in spectator parking at the track.

I debated raiding your trailer like a bear in a garbage can on Saturday night. Oh, the smells coming from that thing....

I really did want to meet you. 0i had to show my tag-along some of your videos so he would understand.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

I don't think I would've eaten them by Saturday night, lol. I made the mistake of "taking a nap" when I got back from the track Saturday and that was all she wrote after only getting 3 hours of sleep Friday night/Saturday morning.

I had a blast. Biggest turnout at the gate ever from what I understand. The coolest part over years past was that the crowd didn't run off to the pulls so early. No security issues that I'm aware of, and there was a distinct lack of Oral Douchees, Mud Crickets, and Yee-Yee's over years past.

The other grand thing was we went to Dinner Saturday night after the Races...By the time we got back to the Motel the Law had run all the Oral Douchees, Mud Crickets, and Yee-Yee's off so we were able to have an enjoyable evening with out any of that.

Sounds like I might have to start coming back...I've been staying away from diesel events because the amount of morons were outweighing all the fun.

TS was always a good one!
Chris

Sounds like I might have to start coming back...I've been staying away from diesel events because the amount of morons were outweighing all the fun.

TS was always a good one!
Chris

We miss you. TS this year reminded me of the Pre-Idiot years. It was really awesome.

Tim if it stays this way maybe me and Matt Wells will have to come out of retirement and get out junk on the track again and come to TS. Maybe Signature600 can get behind the wheel of mine, I owe him that and much more!

We miss you. TS this year reminded me of the Pre-Idiot years. It was really awesome.

I'll see if I can make it down next year. Be good to see you fools again.

Tim if it stays this way maybe me and Matt Wells will have to come out of retirement and get out junk on the track again and come to TS. Maybe Signature600 can get behind the wheel of mine, I owe him that and much more!

CONVERTER!

Chris

This is just my personal opinion...I am completely enthralled that there were no pulls (mostly pulling fans) this year and I hope it continues next year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I was by Matt's the other day, the old gray truck is looking rough. Parts robbed off it, hasn't moved in years.

You haven't seen it, I am a immigrant from the state of Ohio. LOL.

I have a 1984 d100 with funny injection pump.

Other truck is a 1997 3500 2wd. Red and Black.

Back