Watch Shifting Gears with Aaron Kaufman

cyclone

cyclone diesel
If you were a fan of Fast n loud or not, watch on discovery monday nights Shifting Gears with Aaron Kaufman on monday nights 9pm central

I would like the comp d opinion of the first 6 shows you can catch up on the discovery go app. ignore the fact that I'm on there i just want to know the diesel opinion.

ill try to share more pics as I'm legally able Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

Attachments

• IMG_1472.jpg
    IMG_1472.jpg
    325.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +ZZEfMYsT5CN+B6Zyghe8A.jpg
    +ZZEfMYsT5CN+B6Zyghe8A.jpg
    373.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0036.jpg
    IMG_0036.jpg
    389.9 KB · Views: 0
If you were a fan of Fast n loud or not, watch on discovery monday nights Shifting Gears with Aaron Kaufman on monday nights 9pm central

I would like the comp d opinion of the first 6 shows you can catch up on the discovery go app. ignore the fact that I'm on there i just want to know the diesel opinion.

ill try to share more pics as I'm legally able Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

Better get a block off plate for that rear freeze plug is my opinion! Maybe a pressure relief valve too.

Curious to how long that Atlas will last. I don't think they are rated for a lot of power. Cool build though.

He was what made Richard in my opinion, Richard was just the wallet and a weiner. Aaron likes to build things right and I think he got a bad rap from working for Richard. Seems like a solid respectable dude and it's one of the only shows I care to watch

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

He was what made Richard in my opinion, Richard was just the wallet and a weiner. Aaron likes to build things right and I think he got a bad rap from working for Richard. Seems like a solid respectable dude and it's one of the only shows I care to watch

The videos of him after he started arclight pretty much prove that.

I've only had a chance to see the first show, but it was excellent. No extra drama build up and you can see Aaron's character.

That is one clean 1st gen!

My 1st gen was the first completed 14mm ve pump from industrial injection. My customer spent 48k. I bought it from him spent 2500 more and still have to fix speedometer and ac fan, then it can't get much better without a pile of more money to get the power to ground.

On a side note has anyone watched the new "twin turbos" on discovery? They claim to build some of the baddest vehicles in America, more like we imagine what we want and then pay guys to build what we want in our shop for us. Included is the fake drama also,I'll stick to shifting gears and hopefully gas monkeys show tanks also

wideopen I did not stop at the 15 minutes. I don't even like my picture taken, but keep watching. I may not like it but the build is pretty cool ill share more pics as i can but its a really big diesel "race car" according to AK

The show is good enough I'll continue to watch.. Not made up drama!

How was that splash of diesel in the face.LOL

wideopen I did not stop at the 15 minutes. I don't even like my picture taken, but keep watching. I may not like seeing myself on there, but the build is pretty cool ill share more pics as i can but its a really big diesel "race car" according to AK

i could not figure out how to edit

I started to watch it on demand last night. I made it to when they get the Scout to the shop then my Direct TV decided it didn't want to stay connected to my internet.

So far so good, I like the fact that there was no drama, just here it is, this is what we want to do, lets get after it.

I started to watch it on demand last night. I made it to when they get the Scout to the shop then my Direct TV decided it didn't want to stay connected to my internet.

So far so good, I like the fact that there was no drama, just here it is, this is what we want to do, lets get after it.
Watched the first two episodes, enjoying so far.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

He definately made the wrong trans choice or maybe it was just the trans tuner idk,dont know much about those trans. Woulda made it a while lot farther with a nv4500 I know that!

What did he lose a boot and just hold it down? Sure seemed like it had no air.

I’m sure there’s plenty of shops that could make that 4l80 trans hold up but if it was me I’d build a 47rh.

Back