Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > The Entrance Gate- Welcome to Competition Diesel > Introductions.
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Introductions. Take a moment to Introduce yourself here. Tell us about yourself and your rig!

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2017, 01:36 AM   #1
g-wizz

Name: g-wizz
Title: that guy...
Member`s Gallery
so cal jabroni

ya im a diesel idiot... oh well.

plenty of hooptys..

1974 chevy k20, 6bt nv4500, 203205, d60-ho72. 12k ramsey winches front and rear. fox 2.5 14" c/o's 3 link front. rear "two link" tension spring over with 14"2.0 smooties. fully caged with top cut off with removable windshield frame (rolled it before the cage) rock armor dents and other crap. here is a video of me dragging a 2500 out of a canyon with a busted trans or t case. it crawls and hauls corral canyon recovery

1985 benz, 300d om603 190d 5speed, he341 turbo, front mount intercooler, stainless sch40 turbo exhaust manifold. this is the current project.

1989 dodge single cab 3500 2wd.... soo ya 175 pump and a high mile 24v 53 block... with a head missing the intake manifold (for now...) oh and an allison 1000 with the sae 3 bell(still need to get the controller, shifter, harness... conversion bell adapter... but yes its happening). prob keeping the dana 71.. maby. well see how fast it is. thinking 4k for the motor and all the associated valve train goodness to do that, unsure on what turbo but thinking single 70mm ish prob a borgwarner.

so ya how do i upload pictures im not a fan of photobucket, i have an instagram but it has relatively few pictures, my original got shut down cause i was talking **** on people who hate cops or some garbage and they trolled it.

and as far as getting to know me.. ya i prob spell bad and curse alot so sorry in advance.

Old 07-10-2017, 01:40 AM   #2
g-wizz

Member`s Gallery
another vid of the chevy. hoopty

Old 07-10-2017, 07:03 AM   #3
jasonc

Name: jasonc
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
I watched the first vid, bad ass. I live in flat ground Fl and have never seen anywhere like that first hand, looks fun. I had to pull my neighbors drunk ass out of the ditch, he had a Chevy about that same year as the white truck. The factory tow hook broke off and ripped a hole thru my tool box in the bed. Watch those

Old 07-10-2017, 07:30 AM   #4
jasonc

Name: jasonc
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by g-wizz View Post
another vid of the chevy. hoopty
You know its getting serious when you have to unload the bull dog.

Old 07-10-2017, 07:58 AM   #5
sootie

Name: sootie
Title: .....like a BAWSS
Member`s Gallery
hope you collected the beers that fell out of the back of the truck lol

but frickin sick country and definitely some driving skill. I think it looks easier in the vids that it is in real life.

Last edited by sootie; 07-10-2017 at 08:09 AM.

Old 07-12-2017, 02:53 AM   #6
g-wizz

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonc View Post
I watched the first vid, bad ass. I live in flat ground Fl and have never seen anywhere like that first hand, looks fun. I had to pull my neighbors drunk ass out of the ditch, he had a Chevy about that same year as the white truck. The factory tow hook broke off and ripped a hole thru my tool box in the bed. Watch those
the vids dont really do it justice, it went waaaaaaaaaaay easier than we thought it would. no real body damage for the chevy either, scraped the bottom of his rocker, and one scrape low on the pass side. that smash you hear is actually me smashing into a rock cause of the boat rope. ya we were defiantly weary of the guys stock set up, surprised he made it that far, the trail is sidewinder corral canyon if you want to youtube it.

Old 07-12-2017, 02:55 AM   #7
g-wizz

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sootie View Post
hope you collected the beers that fell out of the back of the truck lol

but frickin sick country and definitely some driving skill. I think it looks easier in the vids that it is in real life.
i think someone did, i never knew they fell out till i saw it on video. even with the open cab i still cant hear anything, but ya im generally not about leaving trash. i dont care if i smash bushes, trees/rocks and what not, but trash is where i try to draw the line haha.

Closed Thread