Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > The Entrance Gate- Welcome to Competition Diesel > Introductions.
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Introductions. Take a moment to Introduce yourself here. Tell us about yourself and your rig!

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2017, 03:27 PM   #1
J.Wages

Name: J.Wages
Title: Rookie
Member`s Gallery
newbie here

New guy, I have a 2001 24 valve and a 97 12 valve that is my feed pickup, been lurking for some time would like to make some mods to my 12 valve soon, to make it a bad ass tow rig for pulling cattle, loads of hay campers etc. As of now the 01 is my driver and is pretty clean don't have a lot of plans to mod it too much, I'm experiencing some dead pedal and the engine is loping once the fuel level gets to or below a half tank, will hard start when it gets hot, have had the codes pulled. I'm getting p0234 and p0216 added a fass system to it the loping didn't really start until after I had installed the fass, any input would be greatly appreciated.

Old 07-22-2017, 07:22 PM   #2
RandomHero

Name: RandomHero
Title: Unstoppable Diesel
Member`s Gallery
Welcome to Comp D!

There are a lot of helpful people here that can get you pointed in the right direction to getting your issues resolved on your truck.

Don't be afraid to start a thread asking for help, in the correct section, and don't forget to try searching first.

Closed Thread