Stroker pump and injectors for sale!

RedLineDiesel

Hot Nasty Bad A@@ Speed
I have an Exergy 10mm Cp3 for sale less than 3000 miles on it made 830 to the tire on my 2006 Ram. It is in great working order, just went bigger! has exergy serial number on it. Asking $1350.00 shipped no core

I also have a brand new set of 6 Dynomite Diesel 400 percent over 5.9 143 degree spray angle injectors. I am asking $3900 plus cores shipped!

If you have any questions text 440-773-9800 Thanks for looking!

I'm interested in the pump...even though it's built off a 6.7 pump, I would still need to throw a 6.7 FCA onto it to run with a 6.7 motor right?

no, like i said before it plugs right in to a 6.7 harness, no tuning modification for fca needed they are the same for 5.9 and 6.7

Uh yes they do. Call and ask exgery. They said same identical pump just different fca. So let's see take advice from the place that builds them or this guy

then why does exergy start with a 6.7 pump for there 12mm strokers if 5.9 and 6.7 are the same or why do they have a different part number for 5.9 and 6.7?

fast google on a couple site.

6.7 pump has the same diameter pistons but, the stroke is .033inches longer than the 5.9 CP3. Also the crankshaft in the 6.7 CP3 is beefier. Also, the gear pump on the back of it that feeds the pistons inside the pump is larger in size than the 5.9 CP3. The pistons are also nitride coated for better wear characteristics.

Last edited:
Like I said call them and ask. It will bolt right up just change fca. And who said anything about a 12mm pump ? This is a 10mm. If that's the case seems like everyone with a 5.9 would just run a 6.7 pump and be no reason for a 5.9 to still be a seller.

Like I said call them and ask. It will bolt right up just change fca. And who said anything about a 12mm pump ? This is a 10mm. If that's the case seems like everyone with a 5.9 would just run a 6.7 pump and be no reason for a 5.9 to still be a seller.

goes for their 10mm also. right on their website. based off a 6.7 pump. free bump for a good deal.

Back