Compound Feed/Drain Lines

There are other alternatives when it comes to hose selection, doesn't have to be ss braided hose, just make sure you buy the correct hose ends for which ever hose type you end up buying. I would use -12 hose for the drain. I've seen some use -10 (5/8) but still think -12 should be used. Should probably pressure test each hose if you make them yourself, leaks are no fun.

Not all blocks have two drains. my 98 does but my 97 doesn't . I added a -12 bung in the oil pan for the second drain. look at the drain you have now , if you have a second one it should be under the trans cooler, it should be like a welch plug that you can remove, there a pita to get out and putting the fitting in. ATP turbo is a good source for what you'll need and there prices are good, they'll make up any size line you need, as far as a second oil feed there a should be a plugged port on the filter housing for a second feed, its a diff size than what the stock one is I don't remember what off the top of my head but its a easy one to figure out. Some company's will sell a y fitting for a single return block but I'd avoid that and add a bung to the pan. If I where you go with -12 return lines, that's one place you want as much flow as possible and try to keep the lines as straight as possible.

Back