Cummins items need to sell

06cummins03

I have a bunch of stuff i'd like to sell quickly. My buddy is selling his truck and i'd like to buy his twins so I need to raise some funds.

I have 2 stock he341's off an 04. 14k and 30k. No shaft play.
Would like $300 each.

BD super B single bought from friend never put in truck. 5k.
1100 OBO

2 6 disk changers from an 04 with Infinity system.
$75 each

4 rims and 8 tires. Rims are ultra baja champs black and chrome 18 inch. Tires are nitto terra grapplers 33's with about 50-55% tread. Other 4 are cooper discover stt 35's with 40-45% tread. Rims look great no blemishes.

I have 4 stock rims from laramie truck with brand new spare. Tires have 40% left.
Make offer.

Thanks Guys

Stock wheels

Are the stock wheels the polished aluminum type? So 4 wheels + spare = 5 right? Just want to make sure. Please send pics to jeepin87@hotmail.com

Where are you located? Do you paypal? I'm in Iraq right now.

Thanks,
Jordan

Yes the wheels are the aluminum type in perfect condition. 5 total tires and rims (1 being the spare on steel rim). I am in Fort Collins Colorado. Yes I do Paypal.
When will you be back? Also I would personally like to thanks you for serving our country. I will try and get you photos of those tomorrow afternoon.

Last edited:
Well thank you sir, I appreciate that. I hope to be home in time for TS!

Are the wheels polished or plain aluminum? I've seen both. Would you be willing to seperate the tires from the wheels? I'm really just looking for four polished 3rd gen wheels...

Once again thanks!

I believe they are polished aluminum, let me get some photos and have you take a look. They're in storage in the shop and I honestly haven't looked at them since I bought the truck. (took them off within a week). I would rather not separate but if know body else picks them up then yes I will.

What would it cost to ship the wheel with the tires to 72120? If it's not too bad I might be interested in buying both.

That's it? I figured a heavy tire/wheel combo would be more than that...still be $140 bucks though. Did you ever find out if they were the polished wheels? If they are PM me a price.

Thanks,
Jordan

Sorry just not what I'm looking for. I am after the polished wheels just like these. Thanks for the pics!

Bump for a good looking set of wheels!

Back