Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Tech Area- Dodge > Dodge Tech > 94-98 2nd Gen. 12V
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2017, 01:11 PM   #41
95cummins5.9

Name: 95cummins5.9
Title: Old man ***** gossiper
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95cummins5.9 View Post
Fittings and lines from the lift pump to the filter head, then the same from the filter head to injection pump. Mine is 1/2". They are push lock AN fittings. Nice kit.
Yep

Old 01-08-2017, 01:13 PM   #42
95cummins5.9

Name: 95cummins5.9
Title: Old man ***** gossiper
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcloudCTD95 View Post
Check Valves Components

Those? Put that where the ofv goes and call it done?
The 58 psi check valve.

Old 01-09-2017, 04:43 AM   #43
Stox5225

Name: Stox5225
Title: Green Behind the Ears
Member`s Gallery
I've been a CF guy since day one and I've read his write up countless times to try and figure out exactly what my issue may be. I have 0 FP at WOT. No clue why. I've literally trouble shot everything. My last ditch effort (before buying a lp from PDD) is to replace all my fuel lines with 1/2" and put in the Aeromotive X1 regulator. I did about 90% of the fuel system mods in that write up, I just went with stock 3/8" supply lines for whatever reason.

My plan, actually, is to install a Racor PS120 WS after the sump. Maintain the stock lp and remove the stock filter completely because I hate it lol. Terrible location. I want to relocate it and use the CAT 2 micron filter. My only issue/concern is how/where to tap the injector return line into. I'm thinking just "t" it into the supply line BEFORE the CAT filter. I'll probably get to this in another month or so, so I'll keep you guys posted on my adventures lol.
1997 Cummins 2500; NV4500HD; SB DD; 315/75R16; 3rd Gen Track Bar; 63/65/14; AFC Live; 7mm DV's; 4 GSK; Mac Rack Plug; Custom Fuel System; 5x.012; Colt Cam Big Stick; 60# Springs; PDD Stage 1 Push Rods; O-Ring Head; Head Studs; Fluidampr; Boost/EGT/FP Gauges

Old 01-15-2017, 12:56 AM   #44
kawi600

Name: kawi600
Title: got Coal for Christmas
Member`s Gallery
Things I found out the hard way on my setup:
use a boiler sight tube in the line before the lift pump so you can observe air in the lines.
get a fuel pressure gauge on the truck
dont put heavy filtration in front of the lift pump. use a mesh or high micron with settle bowl. fine filtration after the lift pump.
Racor filter heads with the pump dont fit normal size filters, you will need to make an adapter plate and some gaskets to use other common filters.
Psalm 37:10,11
Isaiah 65:20

Closed Thread