Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Vendor Row > Sponsor Forums > Pureflow Airdog
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2010, 10:24 AM   #61
theonlyz

Name: theonlyz
Title: professional he** raiser
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LReiff View Post
I couldn't agree more. If I didn't dislike the competitor so much, these new quick couplers would be reason enough for me to jump ship. Other than air separation and warranty there are plenty of other alternatives.
X2..
04 Dodge Cummins QCSB 4X4, TC diesels extreme rail and dprv's, Exergy injectors 80% over, Wicked Diesels Coolant Bypass, AirDog 150, Garmon's competition transmission, and Full Engine build by Garmon's thats balanced and studded top to bottom with only the best inside

Old 10-18-2010, 11:16 AM   #62
2Tone12V

Name: 2Tone12V
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
I don't even know why I bother asking over here. Now its turned into this crap. Anyhow Thanks. Timbeaux close this thread if you don't mind. Can't even have a simple discussion without someone getting their feelings hurt. lol

Old 10-18-2010, 11:37 AM   #63
dzljon

Name: dzljon
Title: Aviation TIG Welder
Member`s Gallery
I bought a airdog 165 for my cummins conversion, i did buy the one for dodge but my concern is will it work with my ford truck? i like the idea of the new fittings, I am not sure how it is going to work for me yet...

1999.5 F250 superduty CR Cummins installed

Old 10-18-2010, 11:52 AM   #64
theonlyz

Name: theonlyz
Title: professional he** raiser
Member`s Gallery
you wanted feedback and thats what we all gave you. Sorry we didnt make you feel warm and fuzzy inside. Unfortunetly thats a gamble you take when asked for feedback.

I still think that there should be a universal kit or optional brackets offered. Im sure others like myself that like to customize stuff and tuck it away neatly would puchase such items.

Who's feelings are hurt? We are just expressing our views, interest and what we belive should happen with a product. Thats what you asked for right. Why would you want to close a thread? Your getting feedback from it. Is it because you dont like whats being said? I feel we gave some good ideas and feelings on the new product. Hell we are still all buying them we just are not extremely happy with the new.

As to answer the constant arrising statement would you pay more? Absolutely

I feel that, if our feedback was so out of line others would have chimmed in and said so. If I am out of line Im sorry. I love the airdog!!!!! I was running 6X13 injectors a monster pump on your smallest pump and couldnt drop the pressure below 13psi and the same with the mach 6s I had with multiple different electronic combos. I just dont necessarily like the new design but the built in regulator option is awsome.
04 Dodge Cummins QCSB 4X4, TC diesels extreme rail and dprv's, Exergy injectors 80% over, Wicked Diesels Coolant Bypass, AirDog 150, Garmon's competition transmission, and Full Engine build by Garmon's thats balanced and studded top to bottom with only the best inside

Old 10-18-2010, 11:54 AM   #65
LReiff

Name: LReiff
Title: The Antistock
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Tone12V View Post
I don't even know why I bother asking over here. Now its turned into this crap. Anyhow Thanks. Timbeaux close this thread if you don't mind. Can't even have a simple discussion without someone getting their feelings hurt. lol
Unless there is part number list that I'm unaware of for universal application...with the old kits I could sell the AirDogs and Raptors to guys with a farm tractor, construction equipment, etc., which I have, and he could make it fit. By going with application specific kits PureFlow is shooting themselves in the foot so to speak. Close this thread or whatever you wish...In the end I will find a product for my customers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4dually
If anyone thinks the internet is serious they should seriously log off and burn their laptop.

Old 10-18-2010, 12:02 PM   #66
2Tone12V

Name: 2Tone12V
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
I don't need to explain myself about feedback and I WANT the good and bad. I was more talking to Stangpwr71 when I said that. Cause he obviously didn't read everything start pointing fingers and whining. AGAIN..... Good talking, thanks for the feedback I understand all of it. But I didn't start this so we could have somewhere to argue which is what it has turned into. I will step away and let you guys talk among yourselves. Thanks

Old 10-18-2010, 12:13 PM   #67
Powerstroke Racer

Name: Powerstroke Racer
Title: Comp Diesel Sponsor
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Tone12V View Post
How so? The kits now have (3) 7ft. hoses. 21 ft. total. The old kits didn't have that much. So there is plenty of hose. What limits you to where you mount it?
What I mean is the long straits limit the location inside the frame rails, on a CC SB 4x4 Ford or Dodge there is no way to install them strait in or out, we have been putting 90's in either the inlet or outlet.

Someone mentioned earlier about the sissy shortbeds, I don't know about the rest of the country but Houston has about 95% CCSB 4x4's in all 3 makes.
Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want!!!
Diesel Innovations Online Performance Diesel Products!

Old 10-18-2010, 12:28 PM   #68
dzljon

Name: dzljon
Title: Aviation TIG Welder
Member`s Gallery
Anyone use the new style on cummins conversions? what are your thoughts?

1999.5 F250 superduty CR Cummins installed

Old 10-18-2010, 01:03 PM   #69
Timbeaux

Name: Timbeaux
Title: Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
Member`s Gallery
................ This one is done Kids.
NO LIMIT FAB, DIESEL SOUTH, DC CUSTOMS
Quote:
"I just love everything about racing. I wanna race every single day. Its nothing for me to be cutting grass and the neighbor hoss the gas on his mower, and there we are, lined up in the the middle of the street." - Stevie KillinTime Jackson
"Against stupidity, the gods themselves fight unvictorious."

Closed Thread