Red Stroke's 1111 dyno run

Red Stroke said:
9 Lives it takes 3 bottles to go from 604 to 1111hp Its fun hitting the *nx* when it adds 507hp! :woohoo:

Here is the sheet
Superduty%20Cummins

When you say that do you mean that you have 3 tanks hooked togather? what size tanks? what nozzles?

Oh come on Adam you cant forget to show them the highly engineered switch you use to touch off the 500HP spray. Yeah Adam considers a "nozzle" to be the fitting that attaches the line to the manifold.

Cummins Driver said:
Sweet video's!

What numbers did you put down KingS?

mine was only 346hp 804ftlbs torque number it close to that I con't remeber the exact number for torque I was ticked off my turbo's never lit on my truck and when they did start to go my truck was already up to the top mph and stuff for what the dyno was set at that is why I have adjust my low end fuel down and I'm going to a bigger top turbo to help get the bottom one spinning quicker but the truck runs great at the track and on the street.

King S...

I don't think that using a bigger turbo on top is going to help the lower one start spooling sooner. The turbos draw their energy from the heat in the exhaust so I think it would start spooling slower because the larger top turbo will probably suck more energy for itself.

You have full cut DV's plus larger holders correct? I think that it is just putting out to much fuel low in the RPM's IMO.

Also is the wastegate modified at all on your HX35?

I could be super wrong though...

well my hx35 spools and spins fine but when I dump the fuel my hx35 can't handle the fuel load and it get bottled up on the hx35 for one so a bigger turbo will give me better flowing capability and it also has more air moving capability so it will move more air to spool up the bottom faster do to the extra air movement.

I still may have to cut more fuel back on the low end but I had to go to a bigger turbo on top anyway to get the air I need to burn my fuel I have and will have once my Fass is on. I haze decent now and only run 8 psi fuel pressure at WOT plus I am going to be running 12.0 if not faster this year and I need the bigger turbo to get me there also.

Yeah, those numbers are way off. Could you of rode the brake to get the turbo's lit then let it loose? That number is way down for a 13 flat.

I was letting Dusty from HTS run it and he wasn't use to my truck so that is some of it if he would have gave it a little pedal at first till it showed a little boost then nailed it it would have lit plus the dyno we ran on is a load dyno so it is a little harder to bring the boost up then on a acceleration dyno like must run on but there is talk of J.L. Machining and HTS maybe having a dyno at merchant's spring fling if they can talk Merchant into letting them so I can run it again then and see what I get.

Back