Texas Diesel Shootout - April 15th

gitchesum

Due to the NHRDA race happening on the first weekend, and Royal Purple Raceway having an event scheduled on the second weekend, April's race will be held on April 15th. Hopefully we will have just as good a turn out as we did in March, if not better. Gates open at 6:00pm.

Just as a reminder, if you have plans to either race for the Texas Diesel Shootout "pick 'em" race, or for the Pro-Street Series, make sure you find me in the pits and get your time slips to me so I can get you registered.

Also, we still have the $500 gift certificate to for South Bend Clutch up for grabs for all racers that make a pass down the track and register for the raffle.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the track.

Wish I could make this one! I might try and talk the wife into going anyways maybe she can win the SB GC for a new clutch in the tow rig.

I plan on being there. it would be awesome to see all the ps trucks that were there last time have some heads up racing takin place. I think its gonna continue to be a good year a lot of trucks comin out of the woods and work is picking up for most of us. Look forward to seeing LA boys and houston area trucks make a showin!!!

If no major carnage happens in Dallas and my wife has not cut off my balls by then count me in.

Doubt we are ready in time for this one. Truck is torn down at the moment for p pump conversion!

Don't know if I will make it either depends on what carnage I have and how much extra time Mike has......... I all ready know that answer LOL.

Yea that and the fact that he stays busy might be a tuff challenge. I have a strong feeling it is more than the yoke and the OD housing is trashed.

I hope I can make it but I don't know when the truck is running I'm busy and when it's not Im free lol I guess that's life.

Back