My 12 valve

YOUNG GUNS15

Im AWESOME!!!!
Got it all cleaned up. And or those who don't know what it looks like here it is :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350583815.597197.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350583851.535127.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350583897.171283.jpg

It's not the best looking truck but its alright. Some changes will be made in the future for that more aggressive look.

Enjoy
-Spence

For a more aggressive look try rolling down your window, shaking your fist and yelling. Seems to work in movies.

i watched your dyno run at h&s runs pretty Damn good, that overshadows the flaws by a long ways

Thank you. I've since thrown some big ol 5x.018's into the mix and that bumped up the horsepower quite a bit since then.

I'm not an aggressive driver LOL, I want my truck to look mean instead of a po dunk farmer truck. It's a sleeper though, I don't think anyone I've talked to has ever expected my truck to make that much hp or click off 12.5's at 110-111 :)

pypyjy9u.jpg

Limo in the back, 20 in the front :)

Thank you. Reg cabs are fun little trucks!

yes that they are

with a minimal pump (220 ccs) and an HX 35 i killed a 6.7 ford by a long shot.. should have seen the look on his face when a rackety 12v humiliated him and his other three deush passengers...

have twice the fuel left, and twice the turbos in progress...:evil

Decided I wanted a brow. Changes the entire feel of the truck. I find myself squinting at the dash to see my gauges now. :D

enanepun.jpg

Decided I wanted a brow. Changes the entire feel of the truck. I find myself squinting at the dash to see my gauges now. :D

enanepun.jpg

Your truck is too slow for a cool brow. You need to give up on those sissy injectors and step up to the big leagues with some 5x.025" injectors!!!

Your truck is too slow for a cool brow. You need to give up on those sissy injectors and step up to the big leagues with some 5x.025" injectors!!!

Shghhhhnnbb!!!!! Don't give away all my tricks!!

My truck is fast enough! It's faster than your pile at the moment!!!

Back