new 6.7

coady

i was thinking about buying a new 6.7, but i need some input on it. I know the new duramax's are pretty sweet. so i was wondering which would be the best truck to go with.

I still own a dodge and I still love them but I cannot, with a clear conscience, recomend a 6.7. Still have nightmares about the down time and money lost with mine. If you want to buy the truck, spent another grand or so removing the dpf and creating a truck that voids the warranty, it's a great vehicle. 6spd trans can't be beat. But......if you want something brand new that will spend very few hours in the shop then the Duramax is your boy.

This is just my .02 and bad experience with the 6.7 so you would probably need to find another opinion.

Ive had no issues with my 6.7 thus far, but at 5000 miles, i shouldnt have. I certainley does not work as good as a new duramax. And that part i do slightly regret not going chev. But the 15K i saved made it woth while.

I love my 6.7. 50,000 miles. I am wanting to do the deletes now also. Plenty out there who didn't.

Back