Maryland Pull

dzlfarmboy said:
Yup, Iv'e won a few, lost a few, broke a few, good variety anyhow

you know thats right, same here.

tank...push for it bro, i need one more pull this season...hell i know of at least 3-4 trucks that will come just with me. we can get a turnout.

i wanna see how my truck looks pulling with a single stack and some new stickers on the side :ft:

kool. They just were not sure how many trucks would come. Someone told them there was not a good turnout at the elks, so they were not going to have one. I thought it was a pretty good turn out at the elks like 30 something hooks in the stock diesel class.

there will be a big turnout, its going to be the last pull around and everybody wants to pull one last time, and some of us want to try a new truck out.
gotta c if this thing is as tough as the ol ford!!!

getblown5.9 said:
some of us dont have to try, it just happens

this reminds me of ashley's comment when we hung out last tuesday saying to slow down cause she isn't used to the quickness of the cummins.:poke: oh yeah and that she wants a cummins swap!!! :bow: so much for being a ford girl ash. fummins time!:eek:wned:

scott 06 said:
there will be a big turnout, its going to be the last pull around and everybody wants to pull one last time, and some of us want to try a new truck out.
gotta c if this thing is as tough as the ol ford!!!

prolly tougher, it laid down nice numbers for bone stock and i know you cant leave it stock...nothing stays stock

i got a cherokee for a daily driver and i wanna put exhaust and a lift on it LOL

THE TANK said:
That Dmax can't pull with no cummins we all know that

maybe in the all out big time classes but dmax damn near owns DHRA work stock, its the fords that cant touch either one in any class!

Well we will see in the stock class, Milky runs in that and does pretty good. I have seen that Dmax with the latter racks and that thing does good also. We will see

The pull is on for November 10th. They are not sure on the time and payout yet, just wanted to give y'all an update

Hey Tank.
You tell Milky I'm comin',
And Hell's comin' with me!

Nah, I've just always wanted to type that.HA

Scotty, you shoulda kept the rubber off the old girl.

THE TANK said:
That Dmax can't pull with no cummins we all know that

i loves wen somebody tells me i cant do sumthing:evil

ill be there and we will c how many d-maxs are in the top 5.:thankyou2:

and you tell your boy milky he better have his chit together this time, elhunter and bigdogg will show um some real comp. and yea bigdogg i think id have to take the fenders off and the bumber to get um to fit under is low rider

*nx*

There will run prue stock,stock,pro-street, and classic diesel. and scott milky has always had his chit together.

Back