Poncis Diesel Drag/dyno Day

Thanks. Yeah, Brad is one hell of a guy! He has put in a lot of work on those puppies and I really appreciate it. :Cheer:

Brad, is there any problem with dogs at the track? Doesnt say on their site, but wanted to see what your experience is. Thanks!

Were pulling in to the riverwalk RV park on fri PM........anyone else coming up on Fri? Im sure ill have plenty of cold adult bev's to go around.

See you all there

Dogs are coming. I am gonna leave LCD at 10 and head to the Bat Cave. SO folks can meet me at LCD around 9:30 or up at the Bat Cave at 10 for a leave at 10:30.

Ponce's event

brad I'm so bummed i can't go to you're event darn dang darn it!!!

Joel @ j and h performance

I'm hoping my calender will be open for you next year !!!

good luck to all!!!!!! :nos: :nos: :charger: :charger: :Cheer:

results (dyno drags)

results ???

maybe a little to much drinky drinky :bow::Cheer:

i wished i was there !!!!!!

i here you guys had a good time !!!!! :woohoo::bow:

JOEL

I would like to say thanks to everyone who put this event together. I wouldn't miss this one for anything, not even pinks all out at infinion. I can't wait for next year. :Cheer:

Agreed! What a Great group of people. I was very impressed at how welcoming, and friendly everybody was to someone who is new to the scene. See you all next year! Thanks, Colin.

I would like to thank everybody who helped out and showed there support to our event. A very special thanks to Jefferson State Diesel and crew that brought over there dyno for us to play on. You guys are top notch people!!! The weekend was a blast with Chris running an awesome 10.95 blowing the tires off and dynoing a 905hp. And our grudge match 2wd race. (smoke fest):hehe: Tom had an issue with his trans but with the help of my friend and co-worker Joe, we repaired it saturday night and Stomp supertuning the pump for a 100hp gain!! Ron A set an impressive 11.66 run and backed it up with a 711hp dyno run that was very clean in my book. A very special thanks to my friends Jay and Jerry (GESS Constuction) doing the cooking of the tri-tip.:rockwoot: and my lovely wife Dana, 2 daughters, and my parents for cooking up some great salads and beans with a few sweets to say the least, my sister Lisa for the budweiser trailer with on board tap of bud light with 2 kegs!! I would also like to thank Ron A for the chicken friday night that helped soak up all the beer so all of us could function saturday. Thanks to Harry from Peak diesel who made the trip down from Canada and all that came from out of town. If i forgot somebody i am sorry. I hope to have a video soon but here are the results. 1st place diesel only Ron Allen, 2nd place Joe Hygera, 3rd place Colin Beddow. Drug pusher class 1st place Joe Hygera, 2nd place Jeremy (STOMP), 3rd place Tom Collins. Hope everybody had fun and we hope to see you all again next year...........Brad@Poncis Diesel Center

Attachments

• 37370027.jpg
    37370027.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 22
Back