10 Laramie value for a trade

A friend of mine is wanting to sell ($28,500) or trade is 2010 CCSB Laramie. I've offered up my 07.5 as a trade plus some cash. But i'm not sure what $$ to offer on top of mine. i'll add the info he sent me to help determine a value of his truck

2010 Ram 2500 CCSB 184K miles Auto 4x4
Grid Heater/EGR/DPF delete 5" TBE
Pusher Intake horn
2nd gen ceramic coated steed speed mani
S463
ARP 425s
Fuel rai plug
HS Trans tune "monitor not working"
Auto Meter dash cluster matching gauges( Pyro,Boost and Rail)
20x10 Throttles on 35 Nitto Ridge Grapplers (70%)

I've seen his truck many of times, its clean. i'd say its a 9/10

My truck is a 07.5 SLT CCSB 172K miles auto 4x4 68RFE
Draconian TCM
Anarchy EFI Live
EDGE CTS
3rd gen mani Phatshaft 66
5" dual exhaust
AD2
425s
Banks CAI
H&S delete
Pure performance 4.5" X Factor Lift
Fox 2.0s
traction bars
35x12.5R20 Cooper STT's (25%) on Factory Ram 20s for winter
20x10 -19 Fuel Cleavers (summer)
Rhino Lined bed/caps/tailgate

Mines been used as a truck so its got scratches and some rust. So i'd be conservative and say mines a 6/10

I don't know how to actually value either trucks. we're still only talking hypothetically, but id like to know what kind of $ we'd be talking.

Dealer I bought my 10 from had a white/tan '11 3500 SRW longhorn that was immaculate, 150k, stock other than a delete.
listed for $25k.

Location may have something to do with it, I generally pay towards scrap price when I see the first rust bubble/hole but I've also only bought one truck newer than a 2nd gen. Different world down here I guess.

I've looked at different dealers in the area with Laramie's, early 4th gens specifically.
They vary a lot depending on the mileage. Generally speaking, anything within 50 miles of here with similar miles has them more around the $25,000 listed price. ofcourse their looking to make their $ too.

but he's got $3,500-$4,000 in mods that "help"

just curious on $

Back