Outside Sales

Valair1

Valair Inc. Clutch
I'm looking for an outside sales person, sales experience a must, mostly for our class 8 clutch line. Must be willing to travel, sales experience preffered. Interested person's send resumes to
danvallance@valairinc.com

i may not be the best with word's, so i reckon i mean i will look at everyone that apply's, but would prefer someone with experience.

If it means anything we sell some of the largest truck parts distributors in the nation, this person would be doing sales in a multi state area.

........zstroken is out already because he's a smartass. :hehe: Nice.

not nesessarily i like whitty persons, usually smart asses are pretty whitty.
I can be a smart ass to, but i usually like that a one way street.

I sent you my resume, I will be graduating spring 2011 with a major in sales. I have outside sales experience with a couple companies. I have been looking to get into performance diesel sales.

Mike Ring
(248) 342-2865

Mike i'll take a look at it, but as listed above it is mostly for our class 8 line, clutches and A/C compressors.

i guess is depends on how good someone is, if i'm impressed enough i might give someone without a try. but like i said i might not be the best with words. My back ground lies in the clutch field for more than 30 years, i have people that work for me that take care of little details. We are a growing company looking to expand. The accounts they will call on are heavy duty accounts.

Back