DFC Drag Truck

rauautomotive

Is there a truck that is a main truck for drag racing with a wrap or something on it for DFC?

Are there any DFC events that they set up or sponsor?

I am in Arizona and have had 2 pro street race trucks the last two seasons and am currently building a new drag truck and would be interested in having the truck be the face of DFC for drag racing if thats a option or unless there already is a drag truck just for DFC, i do know my church will have a big sticker on back window also.

Just throwing ideas out, let me know what you all think.

In Christ,
Mark Rau

Its kind of just a idea as of right now as i was trying to think of a way to connect with people in motorsports that need to know about Christ.

Is there someone in charge of this section? Are there any businesses that are involved with this section that would be interested in partnering up with me?

Is there a Color or design scheme that is already made so i could try to get some ideas on how to make truck look if it all comes together?

I guess I am founding member of DfC, but think of it as a open group for discussion and promotion of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! My business has been $$$$ backbone of DfC since beginning. I will help out! What is cost in a good wrap?

Hey Wade are you at NGM willing to get involved to? we can put decals for your business on it as well and chromedome1 what kind of business do you have cause i could put your business on truck too. The truck isn't totally finished yet but should be by end of summer. it is a 2005 Dodge 2500 4x4 Regular Cab.

Back