Thanks to RCP diesel

VTECSTI

THE THREAD KILLER
me and my friend both ordered injectors from Ryan at RCP, 7x.012 and 6x.018 and all i can say is i am stunned at the amazing business he conducts. From start to finish of the sale he was only a phone call away and was more than happy to spend a good chunk of time talking things through with us and explaining everything we would ever need to know.

the injectors were built custom for us and he updated us every step of the way. the injectors were set to our custom pop. pressure and shipped very fast. he also supplied the tracking # as soon as he left the post office. They arrived extremely fast and were packaged with bubble wrap and plastic covers over the nozzles. came with the everything needed including the copper washers.

the injectors perform flawlessly on both the street and the track, daily driven and with a 36k lb sled behind them.

I would recommend him to anyone looking for a top notch injector at a fantastic price significantly lower than the large competitors product.

great product! keep it up! you will have my business from here on out.

I can do 12v injectors, but with everything I have going on right now its all special order.

Thanks

hey we got dustins truck up and running today and they dont haze at idle! im thrilled! specially at that low pop. thanks bud!

Back