Yes I got beat by 60'

mech2161

I have a secret.
Don't know If I came out too hard or the tires suck LOL, or both.

Charlie, thanks for the vids.

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGwivDBNhhQ[/MEDIA]​

No Problem Kevin Maybe The Next Pull U Need To Just Try The 22 Inch Hitch Height Again It Seemed To Not Bounce Then

Sounding good though. I wasn't able to come because I was running my cr injectors to clearfield to get tested but char has been doing that to alot of people latley.:rockwoot:
You will get it dialed in by the end of the year and be raisin cain next year. Nice pull guys. Kept it in one piece.:Cheer:

Ditched the powerstroke and still 60' behind...:hehe::hehe::hehe:

Thats unacceptable, better get out the :nos:

By the looks of the flame out the stack I better get more fuel. I just need to get the power to the ground.

I told you, Char's truck is a different animal when he has weight hanging. I am tired of looking at that tailgate. Charlie deserves the wins though, he is a good guy. It looked like you just had a bad hook Kevin. Watch your tires, moving way faster than your ground speed. That flame was awesome though man! You really can't see it in the video, but it was glowing.

I knew the track was slick. Power and wheel speed was there, maybe too much. This engine likes a power track, like the night before at Big Knob. The PS was just the opposite. I need to get a tow rig for next year and a little different set up.

I think it was a good pull Kevin, I think we both had the wrong tires for that track, but thats a whole nother song.... i think your trucks doing awesome and is gonna do even better in time!!

Congrats to Jamie for the Win in street!
Congrats To Char and Scott for the win in Hot street and open...Thats one bad ass truck!!

I think it was a good pull Kevin, I think we both had the wrong tires for that track, but thats a whole nother song.... i think your trucks doing awesome and is gonna do even better in time!!

Congrats To Char and Scott for the win in Hot street and open...Thats one bad ass truck!!

Thanks dude. I appreciate you letting me use that phone charger.:thankyou2: Both of you have good running trucks, just couldn't put the power down. Listie is my favorite track because my setup goes great down there. Alot of guys knock these BFG's, but I think they are perfect for tracks like Listie.

Thank's caleb. That made me want to get back in the saddle again!! :woohoo: That thing does run very good!!!

Back