NEW Garmon's Tranny Cooler, Spin On Filter, & Pump System!

Big Swole

MegaInterceptor
Jeff just wanted me to post pics of his new setup for a bolt on Tranny Cooler, Spin On Filter and Pump system...

No retail price on this yet... I'll post (or he will) when it ready...

744d33e5.jpg

af23e0ee.jpg

823b3c7f.jpg

540a91a9.jpg

19af3002.jpg

Well the pump thing is a prototype / optional deal that Jeff's playing with at the moment.... Ya'll know Jeff ( some may not ) but his mind NEVER stops thinking about making stuff better....

I'll let him explain when the time comes....

Looks good Jeff ! Did you decide the filter thing will work without interfering with the flow ? I remember you mentioning the trans mount filter you had for a little while could possibly get clogged causing issues.

Looks good Jeff ! Did you decide the filter thing will work without interfering with the flow ? I remember you mentioning the trans mount filter you had for a little while could possibly get clogged causing issues.
This type set up could have many possibilities. One way would be a stand alone set up circulating the oil through the cooler filtering it at the same time. This way your oil could be cooled at any time even with the motor switched off and have no effect on the normal flow.
Looks like Jeff has it all mounted up so all one has to do is throw it on your truck. Nice!!
Billy

Billy you are correct. The pump is a competition option that can cool during down time at the track. I am working with brad at fass to combine the pump and filter with the cooler. notice screw on cooler fittings for a high pressure trans! The filter is not to go inline of the factory one, it is also 2000 psi we wont blow that off.

just what my coolers been missing... the ability to continue cooling after shut down. That should be a nice addition to your builds

Thats bad ass. I have a diff cooler like that on one of my cars. It pumps the diff fluid up to a cooler on the front of the car through a small radiator.

This is a great idea for a heavily loaded light truck tranny. Along time coming too.

Jeff, Now you need to come up with a pump system / backpack that cycles Miller Lite through a cooler system......

That way you Beer will always stay icy cold and ready to drink while your walking ( or stumbling.... lol ) around the race track after a race!!!

LOL

Back