Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Tech- General Diesel > Accessories and Add-Ons
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Accessories and Add-Ons Non-Performance related parts and accessories. Tires Wheels, Stereo, Tint, and Trim

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2017, 03:23 AM   #1
juiced95CTD

Name: juiced95CTD
Title: Endless Addiction
Member`s Gallery
VES issues

I recently snagged an '06 Mega cab Laramie with rear VES. The guy that had it put a cheap pioneer head unit in that has everything but navigation. Tonight I decided after work I would try out the rear DVD player, and to my disappointment it didn't work. It will say "reading disc" and then spit it out after 30sec or so. My question is will that work without the stock head unit in? Is it a stand alone system or does it work off of the head unit? I tried to switch modes with the remote also, and it's not letting me do anything. The screen does work which I hear is a big problem with these things, just can't get it to play anything. Any insight would be helpful!

2006 Ram 3500 Mega Cab 4x4
97 Ram 2500 RCLB 4x4 905/1480

Closed Thread