Happy Thanksgiving and Free T-Shirt Contest from CumminsRacing.com

dieseldragster

First to the sevens....
For those of you that are active over in the service in Iraq, for the first 5 that send me a shipping address and a size, I will send you a genuine CumminsRacing.com team t-shirt. You can see them on the web site.

Tell me about you, where you are, and your shirt size. I want a picture of you wearing it over ther when I send it!!!

Darn, I got back last year and don't plan on going back! I am an activated reservist though...

duramaxin14 said:
This is awesome that u are doing this
I just feel bad that you guys are over there, and too many people over here do not appreciate the job you are doing, and why you are there... TO PROTECT OUR FREEDOM!

Amen. THANKS TROOPS!!!! I'm sure some of them will spend their Thanksgiving doing modifications to the diesels. :D

I'm glade you are doing this for our troops DD. More people need to things like this for our troops in harms way. Keep up the good work.

Super dave said:
Dieseldragster,
I got the shirt. Thank you! It is badass! I'll get a picture in the next day or two.
Dave
Nice note from Dave with the pics:

I just wanted to say thanks again for sending me the t-shirt. I finally got a couple of pics, but I don't have access to a web hosting site. Feel free to post them in the thread on Comp Diesel since I can't from here.
I am an F-16 weapons loader here. This is one of our jets shortly after returning from a mission. The structure in the back ground is a hardened aircraft shelter built by the Iraqis in the early 80s. This base was heavily bombed during the 1st gulf war, and many of these shelters have holes in the roof, even though they are up to 20 feet thick! Local contractors were hired to repair them enough so we could park our jets in them since the locals occasionally like to send mortars over the fence.
Anyway, thanks again. I love the shirt.
Dave
AKA Super Dave
MSgt David Wilburn
Asst. Weapons Section Chief

Attachments

• shirt 1 sm.jpg
    shirt 1 sm.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 10
  • shirt 2 sm.jpg
    shirt 2 sm.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 13