Mamba vs Farmtruck?

He don't have much free time this winter...the s10 is done at the chassis shop now time to up the power a tad

I'll have to bring a 30pack and a few bottles of motivation over and see if I can talk Darren into it lol.

Sent from my paperweight

How much does a case cost down there? I'll paypal you another case worth of money so you can have an even longer time yo try and motivate him.

From what i've seen the farmtruck could go round all day long. The mamba is a pretty volatile package...maybe a couple runs and then something goes pop. I don't mean that in a bad way, Darren is just pushing the limits of the baddest parts.

From what i've seen the farmtruck could go round all day long. The mamba is a pretty volatile package...maybe a couple runs and then something goes pop. I don't mean that in a bad way, Darren is just pushing the limits of the baddest parts.

True, but really all he needs to do is beat him once.:evil

By the looks of the front tire, I think the mamba pissed itself just having this conversation. LOL

Mamba

y6uda7en.jpg

Sent from my paperweight

Well of course I will take the Mamba FTW DUH but u will have to refer this question to Mickey I have other ambitions again "I just wanna go faster" in a little red S10

As some one who has ran next to both trucks. It would be a close race on the track. The Mamba makes the Farm Truck its Biotch on the street.

The Mamba was very consistent the last season they ran only broke the crank at the finals after running 9.2 almost all season.

Disclaimer: This is contingent on Darren driving as he has much more consistent R.T.'s

Well of course I will take the Mamba FTW DUH but u will have to refer this question to Mickey I have other ambitions again "I just wanna go faster" in a little red S10

This is good to hear Darren, do you plan to have the S-10 out a bit this next season then? Hope so, I miss seeing it also

Tucker

This is good to hear Darren, do you plan to have the S-10 out a bit this next season then? Hope so, I miss seeing it also

Tucker

Yes I do working on it now not sure how much I will go to but I wanna be ready for whatever I choose

Back