Rocky Top Diesel Shootout

Chutes don't do much of anything under 100mph.

Looking at the vid I saw, looked like he got out of it, then about a half second later black smoke and looked to accelerate.

Yup. I noted that. You think the turbo imploded?

If anyone posts that video on this forum they're getting a long and perhaps permanent vacation.

If you want to see it, find it yourself.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm curious about the cause, but not enough to want to see the video knowing the outcome.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Personally, i think that move is bullshit.
Post it on your Facebook, some other forum. Watch it with your kids, I don't care.
If you're capable of finding this thread, then surely you're capable of finding a video.

It's not going to be on this site.

Last edited:
I watch two great videos talking about Tom and the respect he earned from the racing community. A garage built truck running with the fully sponsored crowd. A genuine fella that will be missed.

One was John Cope’s video, the other from Josh M.

I’m sure there’s videos out there that show the full run. Out of respect, I do not care to search for or watch them.

Post it on your Facebook, some other forum. Watch it with your kids, I don't care.
If you're capable of finding this thread, then surely you're capable of finding a video.

It's not going to be on this site.

Roy. You're correct. And... alright. Good call..

It sucks this happened. He will be missed. RIP

As someone who has been down a track, I hope they do post info on the cause/effect of the crash.

Back