Package price?

imelmo

Go away, I'm 'batin'!
I was looking at this:

DJ's Exclusive Products & Services

Superduty 6.0L Upgrade Package

Complete Ford Superduty 6.0L Upgrade Package in Miami, with warranty in Miami for $6100. Estimated Service Time: 2 weeks. Includes:

Engine Check-up
Headstuds
190cc Injectors
Upgraded Turbo
Upgraded Transmission Kit
Custom Fuel System
Xcal2 with three tunes of you choice, including turbo & injector tuning
Complete Installation

What is the cost of this package w/o installation? Also, what comes in the upgraded trans kit and what is the upgraded turbo? Thanx.

Lol, this is for my back-up truck. :D

David has a 6.0 motor and trans for sale so I'm gonna stick it in my F150 and use it as my daily driver. Got some other 7.3 projects brewing.

Hi,

Dex I like your Avatar. It's cute. You know Santa's been in trouble for that Ho! Ho! Ho! more than once. Watch yourself :hehe:

Danny, our website has not been updated since April. We list products we no longer sell and don't list what we do offer. We're opening tomorrow to make sure all Christmas presents are up and running, then we'll be closed until the 7th of January. We expect to have our site up-to-date, our online store running and a few other things that need tending to ready after the New Year.

We do offer packages but they are more have it your way. Our new slogan, "Where Diesels are King" :clap: :clap: j/k LOL Give us a call tomorrow 352-528-0688 and we'll work with you.

Thanks & Merry Christmas,
Vivian

Come on down and get it done Danny, I'll ride up and treat ya to lunch...I think there's an IHOP close to DJ and Viv's shop...I do know a few Awful Houses too. lol lol lol

Sounds like a plan. We're in. There's a bunch of places around here. :cheer:

Thanks,
Vivian

Better let us know when your coming down! You could come down for the second weekend in feb, there is some sled pulls going on in Ocala. BTW.... the hell with IHOP and WH, Cafe risque has some killer B-fast! ;)

There's a sled pull in Inverness end of January too. Let us know about the one in Ocala when you have more information.

Thanks,
Vivian

Thank you. I made a note of it. We'd love to go and it's right down the street :Cheer:

MOMBENZ said:
It's about 40 minutes away in Silver Springs. I'm an optimist! :hehe:

Thanks,
Vivian
it's not an hour though. I'm probably 35-40 minutes on a good day of Ocala traffic.

Back