Vp world

Good morning Duramaxin14,

Upcoming releases will be posted on the below link, posted for your convenience.

Smarty News - Smarty Resource

That is where you are able to find information on the upcoming releases without the fun and games and thread derails. :blahblah1:

They will be posted on the news page without delay as soon as details are released.

Thank you much!

In summary: check here so I don't get called out on my bullchit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Good morning Duramaxin14,

Upcoming releases will be posted on the below link, posted for your convenience.

Smarty News - Smarty Resource

That is where you are able to find information on the upcoming releases without the fun and games and thread derails. :blahblah1:

They will be posted on the news page without delay as soon as details are released.

Thank you much!

Any idea as to when we can inspect something??

Ughhh hopefully sooner then later I'm gonna be ready to retire this old girl before long

I am sure investing time and money into the R&D on a 17 year platform is high on their list...(end sarcasm) The same reason why you are looking to upgrade trucks it the reason why the vp44 world won't get anything new. 2nd gen vp trucks are old and the market is dying. It makes no busines sense to dump money into our trucks.

There are no hidden secret or revolutions coming in the VP44 world. What we have is what we have. If you aren't happy with what your choices are today you won't be happy in a year, or 2 or 5.

UDC pro should make you happy, but it has it's limits. Plain and simple, take it or leave it.

Last edited:
Back