Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > The Pit Area- OFF TOPIC FORUMS > The Swap Meet > For Sale > General Diesel
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Diesel General Diesel For Sale Forum.

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2009, 09:40 PM   #1
'Powerstroke7.3

Name: 'Powerstroke7.3
Title: Hearing Impaired
Member`s Gallery
1982 Mercedes 300SD Turbo Diesel $2200 OBO

OR BEST OFFER.

If you are in need of a traveling car. Or maybe Just a back and forth to work car. Something CHEAP. This is it. This rig gets 27.5 MPG and has a TON of room inside and in the trunk. Rides like a dream and will run FOREVER. The paint is good. The body has no dings. The interior is fair except for 2 rips in the leather on the top of the rear seat. I have installed: New primer pump. New injector cross over tubes. New oil cooler lines. New intake mounts, air filter, oil filter, canister type fuel filter, inline fuel filter, TIRES, belts, Starter, glow plugs, battery, Fresh alignment, valve adjustment reciepts on new trans and torque converter and documentation to when the car was new. I have had this car for a while and when I got it, it needed TLC. I gave it that. It needs a window seal installed. I have the seal. The drivers window does not roll down (regulator). The radio only plays AM. and a minor oil leak. Give me a call at 940-923-1066 to come and look and drive her.

Pics here.

82 MERCEDES 300SD TURBO DIESEL

Daniel

Closed Thread