the II's are coming..... wait, they're here !!!

triton

Scarlet Fever
AirDog is asking that you email them to get on a list if you are interested in purchasing the AD II. They'll soon be shipping and will be sold on a first come first serve basis for the first few runs..... especially if you're looking for a red or blue one. The basic color is black.

This one is the 165 gph w/ psi adjustment. New are the cooling fins on the end with a psi adjustment at the other end. Tighter tolerances have been built into these pump using stainless steel components for quieter operation and longevity.

Also new with this kit is the pick up system. No need for drilling holes, everything connect through the existing factory pick up assembly ( pictured )

I'm at 750hp and the 150 has had no problem keeping up. This 165 should easily be good to 900hp or more. If not, the " Class 8 " AirDog @ 240gph would be more than sufficient. It is a louder pump though and not recommended unless the hp is high !

airdog.jpg

airdog6.jpg

airdog7.jpg

airdog3.jpg
airdog2.jpg

newinstallkit.jpg

Airdog has to be the best customer service I have ever dealed with I would buy it but I still am runnin the 150 and made 800hp on it no problem. They have a great product and easy to install

I got my Airdog II yesterday and swapped it in my place of my AD150 lastnight. This thing is QUIET! There's still a little hum to it, enough to know it's working, but there is a HUGE difference in sound compared to my AD150. The added flow and adjustable pressure are two other great features! The way they modify the canister looks great, as well. I had already modded mine, so I didn't have to mess with that. Gonna be selling my AD150 to a friend, so I'll let him do the new canister mods when he does his install.

I got the regular black color for mine (I might have a slight obsession with that color). Ty, it'll be a shame to have to hide that beauty of yours under the truck!

AirdogII.jpg

Jared

Ty, it'll be a shame to have to hide that beauty of yours under the truck!

Jared

I don't think I will be putting it there. It might take me a little longer to get installed ( funds ) but, I may be mounting it in the bed attached to the diamond plate box covering my stack plumbing. I also have a aux trans cooler I may mount there with it. You're right... it's too pretty to be under the truck and maybe by mounting it in the bed..... I can help Charlie make a few sales :cheer:

yeah man... I wanted to put it in the bed but, I'm not able to afford the extra cash for AN fittings and lines at the moment nor did I have time before coming events. So, I installed it where I had the Raptor....

ADII.jpg

So your telling us now we can get them ordered????....

Anthony...
Why was there no note about them sent to me after we chatted on the phone about them and you knew Lloyd was working hard to get one for me??

So your telling us now we can get them ordered????....

Anthony...
Why was there no note about them sent to me after we chatted on the phone about them and you knew Lloyd was working hard to get one for me??

:what: Man it has been so busy with these things its out of control!! We just sent one to Lloyd this week. Unless you spoke direct with me I cant promise I was told to get you fixed up. Charlie is extremely busy these days and tends to forget at times. Give me a call and Ill get you fixed up.

It was a long time coming. Was it worth it?

yes it was but, I wasn't in a big hurry. I know Charlie has been like a chicken without a head since this started and the date kept getting pushed back for reasons out of his control.

I'm glad though he made sure things were done right... it's nice to know a lot of care and precision goes into their producing

The first thing I noticed is the surging of the pump is gone. The real test will be if I can continue to run the same times I have been at the track. Will know in another week !!

Back