04 Dodge 3500 cclb dually

Macktruckdriver

04 Dodge 3500. 4x4 auto. Miles are unknown currently as the dash where the odometer and PRND21 is displayed does not light up. Everything on dash works besides 2 windows below speedo and tach. In last month truck got 6 New firestone tires, all 4 rotors, calipers and pads, all tie rod ends and drag link, ball joints, rebuilt front axle, APPS, A/C compressor, condenser and lines. Trans was rebuilt last summer. Motor has ZERO blow-by and starts instantly with zero smoke. Drivers rocker is rusted but fixable still. Rear doors were cut it to make it a 72" sleeper but pieces were kept and can easily be welded back in to make doors fully functional again. They do open and lock just no window regulators. Does have a gooseneck hitch but I'd missing ball. Truck drives very very nice and is very reliable would drive anywhere at a moment's notice. Will probably be at UCC if anyone wants to see it. Will get more pics when weather clears up again. Asking $10k or trade for extended cab dually 4x4 5spd 12v plus cash.

received_10158507045880397_zpssy6vbxyz.jpeg

04 Dodge 3500. 4x4 auto. Miles are unknown currently as the dash where the odometer and PRND21 is displayed does not light up. Everything on dash works besides 2 windows below speedo and tach. In last month truck got 6 New firestone tires, all 4 rotors, calipers and pads, all tie rod ends and drag link, ball joints, rebuilt front axle, APPS, A/C compressor, condenser and lines. Trans was rebuilt last summer. Motor has ZERO blow-by and starts instantly with zero smoke. Drivers rocker is rusted but fixable still. Rear doors were cut it to make it a 72" sleeper but pieces were kept and can easily be welded back in to make doors fully functional again. They do open and lock just no window regulators. Does have a gooseneck hitch but I'd missing ball. Truck drives very very nice and is very reliable would drive anywhere at a moment's notice. Will probably be at UCC if anyone wants to see it. Will get more pics when weather clears up again. Asking $10k or trade for extended cab dually 4x4 5spd 12v plus cash.

received_10158507045880397_zpssy6vbxyz.jpeg

Not really interested in your '04, but I do have a 1998 12 valve NV4500 12 valve dually that I am interested in selling some time this year. What kind of condition truck are you looking for?

$7500 if gone by Sunday. After that I'm pulling the add and parting it out do not inquire about parts they will not be available.

Back