NFMS 2013 Roll Call

leaving at 7 am...were going to hooter after the afternoon pull. which hooters is everyone going to? we were thinking jeffersonville

The one in Jeff, first exit off 65 after you cross the bridge. I've got your stuff so we will just meet up there.

You should be able to buy more at the ticket office. I bought two this morning in section 340.

Sad to say, but I think this was the last year for diesel pickups at the farm show.. Get ready for 4.1 Limited pro's next year!!

That was a mess, but congratulations to Calvin, Van, and Shane!
I think the cold weather made it hard for some of them.
That ole Kentuck clay made it hard on a couple of them as well.

I thought Shane was gettin ready to bail out when his door flew open! LOL!

It being cold is a horrible excuse after a couple years you would think they would be prepared for it. Also people dont like that hald the trucks break of dont get off the line. Well thats goin to happen for example atleys get invited when they never make any pulls during the year and get to show up just because they have a truck with cut tires on it. As far as moving them around thats not the trucks fault its the track crew being unprepared.

I really didn't see to many problems other then the few that had trouble gettin them to run/spool due to the cold (I'm assuming that was the problem).
I think there was only 1, maybe 2 that couldn't get them to run at all.
Other then that I don't think there were any problems that I recall.

It being cold is a horrible excuse after a couple years you would think they would be prepared for it. Also people dont like that hald the trucks break of dont get off the line. Well thats goin to happen for example atleys get invited when they never make any pulls during the year and get to show up just because they have a truck with cut tires on it. As far as moving them around thats not the trucks fault its the track crew being unprepared.

I agree with what you said, there are plenty of other diesel vehicles there that didn't have any troubles with the cold.

Cold can't be an excuse. I'm pretty positive they have a warm up tube in Broadbent. Highly doubt anybody that pulls there is going to run their diesel without warming it up first. There isn't but maybe 1 person over on Pulloff.com who is in favor of the diesel 4x4's ever again, and the 1 guy who is, says it should of been 3.0 trucks from the get go.

Video:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eS93_o8QXs8"]2013 SUPER STOCK DIESEL TRUCKS, LOUISVILLE - YouTube[/ame]

The trucks were allowed to start up before they came in...but then they sat there for almost 2 hrs. before the pulls began. The tractors were allowed to warm up as well, but they were hooked to the sled within a half hr. or less after they entered the arena. This is just an observation from Sat. afternoon.
I don't know why everyone is raggin on the trucks...there really wasn't that much trouble with them.

I'm sure the gasser trash on pulloff would never say that their loudass trucks are a better show.... that is impossible LOL

The trucks were allowed to start up before they came in...but then they sat there for almost 2 hrs. before the pulls began. The tractors were allowed to warm up as well, but they were hooked to the sled within a half hr. or less after they entered the arena. This is just an observation from Sat. afternoon.
I don't know why everyone is raggin on the trucks...there really wasn't that much trouble with them.

i saw the same thing and said wft when i walked in saturday morning. why are they warming up the trucks 2 hour early. im not going to rag on them at all, i enjoy watching the mod guys, but they need to put on a better show. the idea of 3.0 trucks would be something to enteraint.

Back