INDUSTRIAL INJECTION'S New Arctic Cool.. Intake Plate

This is mostly a bling!!! Piece, we are not advertising any hp gains. with the heat sink design the theory of cooler intake temperatures is presant. The polished aluminum doses look good on the engine.

Well, when someone says "Arctic Cold" to me, it should have snow on it.

It should freeze chit over like the Coors train.

Ball milled grooves are not the same thing as a heat sink....in either form OR function.

It's is nice looking....but it won't cool anything off.

I bought my intake plate from Schieds for $100. Plus it has Schieds name engraved in it so that adds atleast a 100 horsepower.LOL Those grooves are not worth 150 extra bucks to me. Tim

The name is supose to be Artic Cool. It is a nice looking piece and it has some functionality. No it is not an intercooler. It will not make much HP I am sure. It will allow a few electronic components to run cooler. The ribs on the inside surface are angled toward each cylinder intake. Like I said some functionality but they do look very cool! We were just all talking about what to call it. I said well everyone else has a product called Artic ??. Why not call it Artic Cool? They are very Cool! The name is not decided on for sure though. Dustin posted these here just to let you see them. What do you think. We have not even set a price. Thanks, Brady

Back