Truck bounces

Duramaxfan03

Hey guys, looking for some ideas to limit my truck from bouncing when starting the pull the sled. I've read that weight placement can help. At the last pull I was 700 ibs under my max weight so my question is, is where would the best place be to add some weight (box, inside cab, ect). I also was told to run 30 psi in the front and 40 in the rear. Any suggestions is greatly appreciated!! If it matters I am in a street diesel class.

I'd also like to know what rating load your tires are. The stiffness of the sidewalls will help dial in tire pressures however I would lower both the front and rear about 10 pounds each. I typically ran around 20/30 split.

Anyone get a video of you? That might narrow it down a little. Could be the chevy shuffle, could be the leafs flexing, could be damping.

For my class our hitches have to be at 26", I made my own traction bars that are 60" long and 2" dia And 1/2" wall. I also have my springs clamped and my suspension blocks set to 1" above the leafs per club rules. Right now I am running nitto trail grapplers because that is just what sugar prior, I ran the fronts at 30 psi and the rear at 40 psi. I have 1 video I'll see if I can upload it. Thanks for the help guys

Put more air in the rear tires 55psi or more. Most times that's why trucks bounce

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Back