2nd gen interior with 300k sucks...

90dodge

Always Broke
Please chime in one any interior upgrades you may have made to better the worn out interior in these trucks, and how. Who knows maybe this can even become a sticky.

My headliner is almost gone, dash is cracked out bad, front of the dash rattles, seats are worn out bad, center console is screwed up. I need to fix but if there are better upgrades available I am all ears.

....... seats are worn out bad, center console is screwed up. I need to fix but if there are better upgrades available I am all ears.

Um...I know you know where a drivers seat, passenger seat, and center console is right now for a great price. Installation help will be free as usual. I'll even cover shipping. What are you doing tonight? Momma will be gone. It will be JD and I and mixed drinks and guitars in the shop. Are you in town?

Seats are an easy fix. Find a parts truck and still the passenger side seat. They are usually in good shape, you can use the seat bottom and seat back cushion. I see lots of good consoles out of used trucks also. Just sold one w/200k miles that was perfect.

I have a 3rd Gen seat at home but didn't want to have to modify stuff to make it fit. I'm going to get jorys seats.

Back