68RFE lockup teaser

I'm assuming this will be a 2007.5-2009 product, and the 2010+ trucks without the TCM will not be supported??

Chris

Congrats man and on a side note I'm in love with your truck.

Me too :cheer:

I'm assuming this will be a 2007.5-2009 product, and the 2010+ trucks without the TCM will not be supported??

Chris

Only tested so far in 07.5-09 type valvebodies but there's no reason it shouldn't work in 2010+

Lovin' the mini wastegate stack in the cowl! LOL

The hole used to be round, it's "self clearanced" after a few passes to more of a melted oval shape :blahblah1:

As far as I know, the boss wants to deny warranty to anyone with one of these if/when we release it. That may however be scaled back to certain things not being warrantied as a result of this... at least until we overcome whatever's going to explode! So far so good on that aspect, he wanted me to yank the trans after this vid and before Scheids but I'm sort of superstitious and not willing to fix what isn't broken so if I smash it up there, then i'll put it on the bench LOL

I can see this being a nice advantage to drag racers. I sled pull with mine and I can lock up 4th under WOT. So, I generally let it shift to third which it does within 25 ft of starting and then shift it to 4th and the TC locks. I have tried it with 2-3-4 but I can't shift it that fast and I'm past 25ft by the time I do.

How does this one work...in general?

Only tested so far in 07.5-09 type valvebodies but there's no reason it shouldn't work in 2010+

So this is a mechanical part? In that case it should work from what I understand of the trannys....mechanically the same, different connectors and different brains I think.

Thanks!
Chris

That's ultimately up to the boss to decide, it's a lot more involved that just swapping a valve body, initial thoughts were to only do it to trans in house that we could function check prior to sending out the door but... we'll see.

Back