Paint shop

EPA Violator

CR Wrencher
Hey boys i just got ahold of a mint 2008 with 45k miles only downside is paint wear from previous fender flares and I'm gonna need a hood and grill painted. Maybe whole truck. Anyhow my question is where are some of the best auto body/paint shops? Location don't matter, price don' matter. this bad ***** already has a deckplate engine and cost don't matter. Perfection does. thanks

Hey boys i just got ahold of a mint 2008 with 45k miles only downside is paint wear from previous fender flares and I'm gonna need a hood and grill painted. Maybe whole truck. Anyhow my question is where are some of the best auto body/paint shops? Location don't matter, price don' matter. this bad ***** already has a deckplate engine and cost don't matter. Perfection does. thanks

Dam, lemme borrow that checkbook

ha. I don't think I made myself clear, I didn't say I needed a quick hack job on the rear bumper of my 82 Cadillac Brougham that my baby's momma rammed into my new girls honda. But thanks champ

seriously, I have no personal contacts with anyone to recommend a good shop and I don't want to waste time or money with this project. thanks in advance

seriously, I have no personal contacts with anyone to recommend a good shop and I don't want to waste time or money with this project. thanks in advance
Check out SCP Artistry. He's on Facebook, mostly does street rods, but has done pickups and even a Peterbilt. Crazy good painter, has won several best paint awards at big shows. You might need that unlimited budget. He's in the central/ southeastern Ohio area.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I know Lanes Hi-Tech Collision Services in South Houston, TX does great work. Mostly collision repairs but for the right price, they will do what your are needing. Same with Erics Custom Finishes in Pearland, TX.

Paint touch up and color matching faded areas is not as easy as swapping a body panel and spraying with new paint. Which is what most paint and repair shops prefer.

I would also suggest attending a local car show in your area. Talk to folks who had their vehicle painted, look over the body and paint work and make your own decision.

perfect thanks dude thats close too
There's also another one in the Newark area I follow on Facebook called house of pearls. Never met them, but the pictures/videos do look great though. The first one, SCP, is a friend though, I've hauled cars to the NSRA show in Louisville for him before.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
ha. I don't think I made myself clear, I didn't say I needed a quick hack job on the rear bumper of my 82 Cadillac Brougham that my baby's momma rammed into my new girls honda. But thanks champ
Just had to pick on you...

Seriously, if its that important.....Id look for people who do classic car restorations. As Sleeper said, also go to car shows and ask.
Even a regular body shop can do an great job if given the time/money for it.

Just had to pick on you...

Seriously, if its that important.....Id look for people who do classic car restorations. As Sleeper said, also go to car shows and ask.
Even a regular body shop can do an great job if given the time/money for it.

Yeah, thats what I'm figuring out. I really appreciate the suggestions boys. I'm not looking for anything exotic, just perfect simple paint job. this things a real gem The frame rail looks like its just rolled off the showroom. It's really a damn shame dodge puts these cheap ass fenderflares on these things. I hate em.

A perfect paint job anywear now is $10,000-30,000 maybe more for our trucks. X3 on looking for restoration shops.

Yep, part of the reason why I'll be sporting matte black on my builds from now on. I like the dull look plus I don't want to have to worry about people or me scratching it haha.

Back