67 Chevy c10 Common Rail Drag Truck Build

I have a 69 C10 with a D-Max in it, and last year I went 10.67 @ 126 with a 1.49 60ft time with the stock trailing arms set-up and a set of coil overs. My truck dyno'ed 760hp and weighed 5100. I think with 700 hp at the wheels and a weight of 4100 you should run low 10's.
Here are a couple pictures of my firewall.

You been up to Byron? Your truck looks familiar...

Nice lookin' build man. Those style of trucks are probably my favorite from the chevy stable. Good luck with the build, and nice color blue too!!

Very nice! Maybe next year we can do a battle of the C10 CR's.

At 4600#'s and around 750hp I did a 10.1 @131 so you should have no problems with 10's at that weight.

Wow, that thing is AWESOME. I have an 84 K20 that I am building, not to race or anything, but just thought is was cool.

Keep us updated, that is going to be a monster

Well i managed to cut up my nice cab a lot more.. This will leave a lot more room for the exhaust and turbos and twin intercoolers i want to run.
2012-05-27_20-57-46_760.jpg

I want to cool in between the stages, then after with air to water coolers, do you guys think these will do the job if plumbed to a 15+gallon cell full of ice water? Thanks!:Cheer:

UNIVERSAL ALUMINUM WATER TO AIR TURBO INTERCOOLER EXTRA COOLING 8.25"x12.5"x4.5" | eBay

Well I ran out of c25 gas and haven't had time to get more, so I dicked around with polishing my compressors... Is there an easier/ faster way of doing this besides grinding smooth and hand sanding with progressive grits? I will probably have 2+ hours into each one when done...

2012-05-30_16-09-24_317.jpg

Does anyone have any say in whether or not these small air to water intercoolers will work hooked up to a ~20gallon cell full of ice water? or so I need a bigger core? My plan is to put one in between the stages and another after the secondary...

KGrHqZHJBQE-cNO29BPwCCOqZSg60_58.jpg

1000+HPS XX-LARGE BAR&PLATE LIQUID WATER TO AIR ALUMINUM INTERCOOLER 12"X12"X4 | eBay

Back