Pictures from FASS nationals

1lowdiesel

I had a great time and it was a pleasure finally getting to see and meet some of the fastest trucks and nicest people in the country. Here are some of the pics from this weekend.

some of the big rigs

DSC_8721.jpg

DSC_8714.jpg

DSC_8825-1.jpg

DSC_8688.jpg

DSC_8647.jpg

some of the tractors

DSC_8489.jpg

DSC_8496.jpg

DSC_8507.jpg

DSC_8516.jpg

DSC_8529.jpg

DSC_8541.jpg

DSC_8555.jpg

DSC_8572.jpg

DSC_8577.jpg

DSC_8593.jpg

DSC_8603.jpg

Not to much processing done on most...except for Darren's S10 and First Coasts Ranger, their colors just looked flat under the overcast for some reason. Burnout pictures...I like the way it looks. My opinion vs yours. If you want to buy any, yea, I'll tone it down. LOL Mod class pullers...yea there's a bit, I like the dramatic look.

Nice pictures.

Matt, you have the wheelie bar bolt in the wrong hole; raise it to the next one. At that heigth it just brings the left front up a few inches and will most of the time unload the rear tires. How's driving that thing going, hand full a'nt it, lol. Let me know when you've got driving that tune up fingured out and need more power, Im just a phone call or plane ride away.

Ryan Tucker

Last edited:
Nice pictures.

Matt, you have the wheelie bar bolt in the wrong hole; raise it to the next one. At that heigth it just brings the left front up a few inches and will most of the time unload the rear tires. How's driving that thing going, hand full a'nt it, lol. Let me know when you've got driving that tune up fingured out and need more power, Im just a phone call or plane ride away.

Ryan Tucker

Good call Tucker! I didnt even think about it. Got moved during the chasis cert process. She's going down the track Fri.....keep your phone on, its time to turn it up! My 4 year old son keeps telling me this second place stuff sucks!:lolly: Oh, and that I lost to a "girl"! Thanks Emily and NX crew!!

Ya I was just going through looking at the pictures here and the ones Randy posted and seen several where the wheelie bar is draging going down the track; bad! This was a huge mistake I made also in the finals with the Banks camp, I threw in the kitchen sink tune up and had the bar in the same postion it's in now and bad things happen, lol. Raise that sucker and get in the 8's with what power is there now, but if more is needed just give me a ring. And ya I'd have to agree that NX car is the chits, thats going to be the car to beat at any event. Good luck and be safe. And NO a 28 spline std. 9" gear will not work, try and do that gear change pretty quick if you'r having problems getting that gear call this number and tell him I sent you he will have it in stock, ask for Paul. 972-923-1698

Ryan Tucker

Back