dynoed my 6.7

Do it! Just for a little bit of good information.

already have it sitting in my basement. Just need a different down pipe now

Transmission is a suncoast m3ga68 competition.

Csnyder will be doing the new motor build.

Last edited:
Probably within an hour or two. I'm pretty far north of the cities. Don't make it down there often.

Nice looking truck though. If I ever see you and we're both not in a hurry, I want a ride to see how that 67.7 feels in a 6.7L.

Is that the comelion blue color? It's pretty, also if you don't mind what did the m3ga cost? Sorry I know that's tacky but just curious.

I did, didn't like the price, ( little more expensive than upgrading a manual Trans) but You get what you pay for as well,I checked on converter and all shafts upgraded ,mainly just was curious to find out how far you deemed the upgraded clutches and everything else were necessary at that power level.

I did, didn't like the price, ( little more expensive than upgrading a manual Trans) but You get what you pay for as well,I checked on converter and all shafts upgraded ,mainly just was curious to find out how far you deemed the upgraded clutches and everything else were necessary at that power level.

Not stopping till I hit 4 digit #'s. So far it's holding its own.

going back on the dyno..new setup now is

200% over injectors
billet 7 blade 75/87/.90 T4
built head
Steed speed 2nd gen manifold

hope to break the 950 mark

I'm looking forward to seeing those numbers and how it drives. That's the turbo I'm gonna go with as well, not going for as much power though.

Back