custom pipes you know what it is

ssdzl

Cathan Who???
how is this coming along ?? not to bug you just bored doing homework on bones........:bang gota love this schoo thingy to become a radiologiost:rules: any info would be sweet hope to see you at timmys pull ill be in the open class so be sure to watch :nos: alrighty josh thanks a million iim sure this is going to turn out bad:shake:

thanks a ton
zach or fuzzy what ever it is now

how is this coming along ?? not to bug you just bored doing homework on bones........:bang gota love this schoo thingy to become a radiologiost:rules: any info would be sweet hope to see you at timmys pull ill be in the open class so be sure to watch :nos: alrighty josh thanks a million iim sure this is going to turn out bad:shake:

thanks a ton
zach or fuzzy what ever it is now

I'll get with Rich on Tuesday, right now I'm getting things wrapped up, I head out here tomorrow for New Jersey.

Good luck with school, and I think I'm in Maryland that weekend of Timmy's pull, but I did ask Bill about donating a prize of some sort. I'll keep ya updated on that too.

ok well ill be sure to take plenty of pictures for your veiwing pleasure. gota watch nhrda schdule i wana bring my truck out and the new project c/r jimmys getting kinda bored so we got some plans. hopefully youll get to see both trucks running :hehe::tree:

ok well ill be sure to take plenty of pictures for your veiwing pleasure. gota watch nhrda schdule i wana bring my truck out and the new project c/r jimmys getting kinda bored so we got some plans. hopefully youll get to see both trucks running :hehe::tree:

Sounds good Zach...by the way, Bill did say we'll do something for the pull, I'll talk with him later this week to find out what "something" is...:D

sweet thanks a million. !!:Cheer: hopefully project bfy (big f'ing ypipe) is done by then so i can show it off truck will defintaly look killer with the 20's hopefully it stays together seems like everytime ur arond at the trucks running it breaks :hehe::woohoo:

here she is:rockwoot:
100_0774.jpg

100_0776.jpg

Back