1993 International School Bus

haloman

Choice of Two

Came from a School system near home. They were well maintained. No leaks. Good Power, Oil Pressure good shifting Trans. They have around 170,000 miles on them. Mechanical 466 with 4spd Auto. 40ft long. Straight bodies. These would be good for church or too pull the drive train for a swap.

Asking $4000 OBO all offers entertained.

Here is a picture of the model that they are not an actual one I have. Will get pics as soon as possible

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v498/petethewicked/DSC00479.jpg

Does the cooler in the pic come with or is that the A/C. LOL

Would make an excellent campermobile or a house for some of our most redneck members.

I smell....cut the back half off up to the door, flatbed it, weld my 8 foot long smoker on it with a picinic table. Inside, bunk beds one side, couch and fridge on the other. On top, ladder, railings, another picnic table. Man...could we have some fun..if we only had time and money. :D

I'd paint "Stabin' Cabin" on the side...man would my wife love that! :hehe:

So little time and $$$. Move the back door up so you could get up in the middle of the night and flip the hog.... or just back the end of it up over the edge of the pond and fish all night.

Does the cooler in the pic come with or is that the A/C. LOL

Would make an excellent campermobile or a house for some of our most redneck members.

That is just an example pic not an actual one. Those are bone stock unmodified clean ones just like they came from the school system.

I smell....cut the back half off up to the door, flatbed it, weld my 8 foot long smoker on it with a picinic table. Inside, bunk beds one side, couch and fridge on the other. On top, ladder, railings, another picnic table. Man...could we have some fun..if we only had time and money. :D

I'd paint "Stabin' Cabin" on the side...man would my wife love that! :hehe:

and after she killed you, we would re-name it "Crime Scene"

I snuk over to Ponder's house the other day and low and behold look what I found:

redneck-storm-shelter-5.jpg

LOL

Back