1993 International School Bus

seems alittle pricy for a bus with that many miles. I just bought one and drove it home, filled it full of scrap and junked it! only paid 400 for it.

seems alittle pricy for a bus with that many miles. I just bought one and drove it home, filled it full of scrap and junked it! only paid 400 for it.

These are in really good shape and the engines run like a top. Our school systems maintain these things really well. If you are interested in one make an offer, the worst that can happen is I say no.

Somewhere around $2500-$3000 would get ya one. Most engines I saw on ebay were going for $3k and these are ready to go busses that you can see work.

The bus is about 40 feet long 66-68 passenger right around 6 feet tall inside. I am 6'5 and can walk comfortably inside.

As promised. Pictures from Today. Let me know if you have any other questions. It is about 40 feet long and 70 passenger.

PartsandBus001.jpg

PartsandBus002.jpg

PartsandBus004.jpg

PartsandBus005.jpg

PartsandBus006.jpg

PartsandBus007.jpg

PartsandBus008.jpg

PartsandBus009.jpg

PartsandBus010.jpg

PartsandBus011.jpg

PartsandBus012.jpg

PartsandBus013.jpg

PartsandBus014.jpg

PartsandBus015.jpg

PartsandBus016.jpg

PartsandBus017.jpg

PartsandBus018.jpg

PartsandBus019.jpg

PartsandBus020.jpg

Thanks for the pictures Daniel. I'm interested, I just have to see how things go for a couple weeks. I put in a sealed bid on a 04 Volvo semi and need to see if i get it or not.

Thanks for the pictures Daniel. I'm interested, I just have to see how things go for a couple weeks. I put in a sealed bid on a 04 Volvo semi and need to see if i get it or not.

Thats cool. Just let me know. I'll have to see if have some pics of our service bus, formerly a handicapped school bus. We basically just cut the back door section off, cut off to a certain point and reattached the back door section. That gives a "crew cab section" to keep the welder/generator/tools in the dry and a flatbed section to haul stuff. Thats probably what you had in mind already tho.

Back