Sand dune tires what do you prefer?

I for sure want something wide. I just pretty sold on dune grapplers that my freind was running and he was only running 8lbs in front tires and only 5lbs in rear. He was kicking my butt up the hills which pissed me off. My 500hp 24 valve weighing only 5900lb getting beat my maybe 300hp 12 valve weighing 7500lb just not right. I would post video of it but dont know how on here but it is on you tube of us racing.

Cause it was a 12v:hehe:

I run Cooper St 35 and I air them down to 18 and i have no problem getting around

Brent told me he had to work this weekend so he was not going to be able to make it.

I can ask if he will borrow the tires MikeLOL

If you can get ahold of those tires from brent I will gladly try them out. If not I will be trying the dune grapplers next time.

I am running the INTERCO M-16's. Had no problems with them at Glamis. Was running the 37 x 12.50, @ 15 lbs F & 10 lbs R, but will be going to the 40 x 14.00's in a few weeks. Never been to Pismo Beach, do not need the Salt messing things up.

Yeah thats me sucking!

I know the guy with that red truck behind yours on that vid
315 17 bfg's work good thats what I had on a 03 go any where in two wheel drive at silverlake I had 10psi all the way around just don't turn hard

I like this one.. It is 4x4 cause it was too rough to hit in 2wd
The wife got out at the top of test the second time and started walking down the hill cause she was too scared, I told here that was more dangerous than riding in the truck so she jumped back in..:hehe:

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAywVIQpG8M[/MEDIA]

I am running the INTERCO M-16's. Had no problems with them at Glamis. Was running the 37 x 12.50, @ 15 lbs F & 10 lbs R, but will be going to the 40 x 14.00's in a few weeks. Never been to Pismo Beach, do not need the Salt messing things up.

glamis sand is a cake walk. ive run 2wd there more times than i can count. hell, my old CC LB 2wd big block did just fine with 285/75-16 down to comp and back and all over without any problems.

Garrett

I know the guy with that red truck behind yours on that vid
315 17 bfg's work good thats what I had on a 03 go any where in two wheel drive at silverlake I had 10psi all the way around just don't turn hard

Yeah we were racing that guy up test hill to. The red truck won.

I like this one.. It is 4x4 cause it was too rough to hit in 2wd
The wife got out at the top of test the second time and started walking down the hill cause she was too scared, I told here that was more dangerous than riding in the truck so she jumped back in..:hehe:

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAywVIQpG8M[/MEDIA]

I'll race ya this weekend with the grapplers if your truck can stay together that long.:lolly:

Back