Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Tech Area- GM > GM Tech > LB7 GM Duramax
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

LB7 GM Duramax Discuss the 1st Generation Duramax here

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2021, 01:48 AM   #1
Empty_Pockets

Name: Empty_Pockets
Title: Undercover Epa agent
Member`s Gallery
0183 invalid folder?

Trying to flash one of my lb7s. Keep getting this code when trying to do the quick setup on the laptop to put the tunes on the autocal. Using the newest efi V8.3.8 beta software. All firmware and boot block are updated. Included a picture of said code. Brad sankey has been helping me with it but neither of us have seen this issue before. Saw something about a sd card on the efi forum and tried to go through the steps someone suggested to no avail but theres no sd card on the computer or in the autocal I'm using as far as I know. I tried another laptop and downloaded all the new software etc on it and still threw that code. Any help would be greatly be appreciated.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20210914_210345.jpg (353.9 KB, 0 views)

Old 09-16-2021, 12:52 PM   #2
Empty_Pockets

Name: Empty_Pockets
Title: Undercover Epa agent
Member`s Gallery
Figured it out. I had to open explorer without the autocal plugged in, then plug it in, then click format in the botton left corner to erase everything then it let me do the quick setup.

Closed Thread