Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > The Starting Line > Dyno Forum
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Dyno Forum Discuss Dyno Tuning, and Post those Graphs Here!

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2021, 03:04 AM   #161
Leiffi

Name: Leiffi
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
The reason this board is dead is because diesel scene has gone forward very fast in the couple of years are now you actually must know something about diesel engines and turbocharging.

Old 06-12-2021, 07:59 AM   #162
mhuggler

Name: mhuggler
Title: One piece at a time
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leiffi View Post
The reason this board is dead is because diesel scene has gone forward very fast in the couple of years are now you actually must know something about diesel engines and turbocharging.
What the heck does that have to do with yard burnouts? Did I miss something?
2002 2500 4x4 ETH/DEE-F1 Mach 5's/62/65/12/Smarty/ATS Ex.manifold/AFE intake/TST Comp./.020 marine gasket/o-ringed/ARP studs/5"stacks/Airdog 150/Isspro guages/Southbend 3600 DD/3.54 gears/leveling kit/Bilstein 5100frt,5150rr/37" BFG A/T's on 18" Eagle 114's/Borgeson SS/DSS

Old 07-28-2021, 11:11 AM   #163
Ryan Tucker

Name: Ryan Tucker
Title: Do it Dont talk about it.
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archnemesis View Post
Are you related to Banks? I mean you worship the ground you walk on with very little to actually still show or claim relevance for?

The diesel boom in 07-12 was likely the most entertaining to watch and see all the different companies grow and expand working through the growing pains.

Then again I'm still a believer that Big Foot was a much cooler monster truck than the other lineup of the mainstream such as grave digger ect.....

For what it's worth..... this would be considered bragging..... can't say I'm on paper yet since I'm waiting on the updated title. But soon enough.

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

The diesel scene was a lot of fun for me from 1998 to 2010. Learned a Lot the damn hard way that's for sure. Now days it looks like all the fast cars run the th400, back in the day it was just myself and Chad in his roadster. If I would have had lock up back then I would have really showed out. We were the only Trans brakes back then, it's key with a turbo

Old 08-20-2021, 08:19 AM   #164
RonA

Name: RonA
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Are Pier blocks better than jack stands for long term use?

Old 08-20-2021, 08:41 AM   #165
Snedge

Name: Snedge
Title: Comp Diesel Sponsor
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonA View Post
Are Pier blocks better than jack stands for long term use?
Assuming pier blocks are treated, I'd go that route over jack stands. Mainly because it would ruin jack stand jokes for people

Old 08-20-2021, 10:41 AM   #166
mhuggler

Name: mhuggler
Title: One piece at a time
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snedge View Post
Assuming pier blocks are treated, I'd go that route over jack stands. Mainly because it would ruin jack stand jokes for people
They can be set up in the front lawn to do pretend yard burnouts!
2002 2500 4x4 ETH/DEE-F1 Mach 5's/62/65/12/Smarty/ATS Ex.manifold/AFE intake/TST Comp./.020 marine gasket/o-ringed/ARP studs/5"stacks/Airdog 150/Isspro guages/Southbend 3600 DD/3.54 gears/leveling kit/Bilstein 5100frt,5150rr/37" BFG A/T's on 18" Eagle 114's/Borgeson SS/DSS

Closed Thread