Could this make a good hot farm Tractor?

tyler486

IH 1466 black stripe farm stock puller, 436 cubes, .093 lines, 4-28 injectors and a 3lm turbo, the pump is a model 100 rotary pump that was completely gone thru and only has 3 pulls on it and it is a 13 mm, it has had clutch work done to it, it is Settin on firestone 23 degree radials and 10 bolt hubs, good metal and nice paint, it has an 806 nf under it, electric fan, electric fuel pump.

Please let me know what you guy think. I am not sure what all is done to the tractors in 12,000lb hot farm

Lots of variables on this one. Around here there's a hot farm 6030 that's mostly last years OSTPA pro stock parts. When new cutting edge pro stock parts come out, the old parts go on the hot farm tractor.

It all depends on your competition.

Thats what im trying to figure out, if it would be better to buy this tractor or better off to find something already close to what i want.

Well guys the tractor I was interested in SOLD so if you know of any that would be competitive in the class I wanna run, please let me know. Thanks

Those are some weird rules. I've never heard of a 17 mph speed limit. Although as a general rule of thumb, if your allowed 466 ci, make sure you have 466 ci.

I'm not sure why they even have a injection pump rule with that exhaust housing rule. All that does is make a expensive A pump. Going to want to put a piece of tape over the pyro on that setup. Unless someone externally wastegated one, but my guess is that would get outlawed pretty quick.

The other option is to make your cylinder head water jackets leak into the intake runners.....;)

hot farm

As ACfarmer said, always max out you ci allowance, especially when it is a stock size. I was never impressed with the 436, its not that it wasnt reliable or ran bad. A good 414 can keep up with a 436 but a 466 will run :evil. I had a black stripe 1066(stock) that swallowed a valve and we ended finding a good 466 to throw in it, it used half the fuel the 414 did and broke some wheel bolts:evil::bang. For the money and performance, cant beat a 466

Back