loss of mpg after delete

Ahhhh.... the good ole days for running dpf sims with something like an edge juice with attitude hot and rocking a code for the egr being unplugged all to avoid the engine giving itself a carbon blowjob.

Sorry guys I've been busy the last couple o days, I'll tear into that and see what I come up with, I was planning on getting an aftermarket intake horn at some point anyways and I still haven't had time to make it down to the guys shop that did the delete for me to try the different set of tunes and see who the tunes actually came from

Update: tunes are from Anarchy diesel, called and talked to those guys and they said they released some update tunes a few weeks ago so we are going to try that.
Checked the intake valve and its wide open and moves freely so it's not that

I've never had problems with their tunes and have installed many.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just to throw this out there since I'm a happy customer, I tried a few different tuners on my work truck, the tunes from full pull tuning are the cleanest and much more crisp than the other big name places I've tried, on a stock truck anyway. He goes by commonrailpwr on here I think.

I picked up some MPG with my 2012 3500....but im still at 11.5 in town 14 on highway empty and around 9-10 towing. So your doing a lot better then me.

Back