Ford08SD3.jpg

Ford08SD4.jpg

Ford08SD5.jpg

FordPowerstroke6.4a.jpg

FordPowerstroke6.4b.jpg

FordPowerstroke6.4c.jpg

Ford08SDStep.jpg

Last edited:
the painted grill looks MUCH MUCH better and thats the only way I'd have an 08. the chrome grill stands out too much and looks dumb IMO.

sredish said:
the painted grill looks MUCH MUCH better and thats the only way I'd have an 08. the chrome grill stands out too much and looks dumb IMO.

me too i think the red and black one looks sick as hell

Wait a second. I saw an exhaust on that blue one. What the hell? I thought that if you looked at it wrong it would call the cops and say "HEY HE WANTS TO MOD IT, ARREST HIM NOW!!!"

with the catback, it's behind all the emissions crap so it's just swapping pipe for pipe. never fired either one of those up that I saw. The only one I heard was a bonestock F250 and it was dead quiet, could barely hear it rolling by.

Here's an underside pic of the red one with the Magnaflow. You can see where the new pipe is connected at the u-bolt.

Attachments

• Underside.jpg
    Underside.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 17
Ahh. I wonder how much it added to the sound. I wonder if its like adding an exhaust to a dmax. They gerally get quite a bit louder from what I can tell. Can you delete the mufflers on these? Or will they arrest you for that too. lol

Back